Friday, April 07, 2006

kaviya velli;)!

okie for all thos wondering what the hell does my title mean.....let me give you a brief background....
I was completely vellllllaaa......so after lunch as usual while i was flicking the tv remote and irritating my dad a the same time...I happened to chance over this movie called KAVIYA THALAIVI....now i will not be a movie critic and tell you all about the movie....but it is supposed to be a tamil classic....so i refused to put it on.....
after my dad left for the office....i put the channel back on and watched the whole movie from title to credits:)!

so that is the title for the day" historical friday".......btw it was a nice movie....typically balachander...

and gemini ganesh who i loathe and call sambhar actually did a good job.....

hmmmmmm now to go on about my vellllaness.....I chanced upon this questionnaire in vivek's blog.....

now now....i will not pretend that I am being forced to fill it...nobody tagged it....i just willingly ctrl-c ctrl V-ed it......:)

Were you named after anyone?

#### yes my grandmother...who was named after hers...who was named after hers....so on...u get it right?? but my granddaughter will be named akila....;)!

2. Do you wish on stars?


#### I leave that shahrukh and kajol.....actually going to think of it I do!!!!!!
so the logical conclusion should be I am kajol!!!!!!!!!!

3. When did you last cry?

#### Thatz quite easy.....i exercise my tear gland very often......last was on my bday when my dad forgot my bday!!!!!!!!

4. Do you like your handwriting?

####of course i do...even RC Dutta told me it was good....now going to think of i am not sure if he was being sarcastic as the notes that he saw was abt HLL.....(sorry for the pvt joke but tissians will understand)

5. What is your favourite meat?

####hmmmmmmm....should i say chicken....or should i say mutton...oh am a veggie btw....(most ppl would think the above line is for the sake of being funny....(arpita in case ur reading) ....but itz actually because I am vella....

What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?


#### hmmmmm cdz.... nah no embarrassing cdz...but tapes...yes a boyzone tape.....ya.ya we all commit mistakes....I even liked the gay guy in the band...steve!!!1

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?

####If i were a gal......NO.....


if i were a guy........... itz a no brainer....NO!!!!!!!!!!(reallly.....i am extremely moody....)

8.Are you a daredevil?

#### well...no... but i can parasail.....but cant do a roller coaster(tried it once)

9. How do you release anger?

Well...I attach a bucket through a tube which goes into my left year and then start shouting RELEASE....RELEASE.......

OR i remember my 7th std yoga teacher and sing RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

10. Where is your second home?

It used to be Mumbai.....now i have none...I have just one...

11. Do you trust others easily?

NO i dont....neither do i trust myself so easily....but i trust myself to put my foot into my mouth anytime...!!!!!

12. What was your favourite toy as a child?

It's weird but true...i never played with toys.....

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?

I thought school was enriching....after school i had four hazy years...i dont remember what i did.....those four years of my life i think are the most ^&*^*%&$%^$%#$#^^*& days...so the answer is pretty much what i did in those four years...it-that must-not-be-named....



14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

I try.....

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?

#### I think the whole idea of sex-drugs and rock and roll sucks... and the mosh pit is an embodiment of the same.....

16. What do you look for in a girl?

#### I think this questionnaire was quintessially like a lot of other things designed with guys in mind:)! but still...like a lot of other things i treat this question like UNISEX....

I like smart gals....independent ones.....with no obbssessive compuslive disorder of affiliation motives.... who like to have their space....

17. Would you bungee jump?
Mebbe yes....
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

thatz a nice question...I just observed this habit of mine yesterday.....I dont.....am so lazy i dont....so lazy that i walk around with my floater without putting the flap on!!!!!!so that it's easy to remove

19. What's your favourite ice cream?

#### chocolate...

20. What are your favourite colours?

#####black.....

21. What are your least favourite things?

#### hmmm public toilets.... liars, hypocrites, ppl with a lot of affiliation motives..... basically all corporates;):)!and no i didnt mean that statement!!!!!!!!!!!


22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?

#### none....likus singulus.....but otherwise.....josh hartnett....joan baez.... the doc on LOST, (i know....!!!!!!!!!!) RAJINI..KANTH....(I just saw dhalapathy....what a movie......rajini rocks...)

23. Who do you miss most right now?

will change that to a what..... I miss pasta...I have been craving for pasta..... some creamy pasta.....!!!!!!!! and ya i miss anu....spent ayear with that gal and look what shez making me do.....i am watching SUN MUSICCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!scary!!!!


24. What are you listening to right now?

#### a whole lot of joan baez and dylan.... and some bruce springsteen....

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?

#### I wouldnt want to be a crayon.....but if i am one i will be only a wax crayon....maybe orange..../black....

26. What is the weather like right now?

#### itz nice....:)

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?

#### dad....told him i watched kaviya thalaivi!!!!!!!!!!!

28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?

####Thank God for this UNISEX question..... I dont know....

All that i know is the manz got be funny and intelligent.... no brains...no gains;)!

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?

Considering i got it myself.....of course i love myself;)!


30. How are you today?

#### Velllla.....

31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?

#### loads of stuff....Chocolate Milk Shake, dubey dughdhalay butter milk.....mango juice....orange juice....real juice...

32. Favourite alcoholic drink?

#### Like Jai says...I will not drink alcohol until it tastes like orange juice!!!!

33. Natural hair colour?

wish russell peters heard this question.......... helloooooooooo we are indian...we have only black or brown....or maybe grey....! RP rocks....

34. Eye colour?

Black....wish i had hazel..... then i could have auditioned for ANGEL as a demon without make up!!!

35. Wear contacts?

####NOpes....

36. Siblings?

#### yep....one big brother.........

37. Favourite month?

#### march, april may.....

38. Favourite food?

okie boring question with 2 long an answer...

39. Favourite day of the year?

when my summer holidays begin...and i realise i have 2 whole months ahead me....with nothing to dooooooooooo!!and this year it was march 23rd....but DAMNno more summer hoildays after this one...

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?

#### Ask some1?? I have never asked anyone out:))okie dont get to my throat thinking I am the quintessial female who has to be asked out..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Scary movies or happy endings?

#### Neither...sucker for movies with a roman holiday kind of endings.....!

42. Summer or winter?

####Summer.

43. Holi or Diwali?

#### both rock....had a bucket, mud pit loads of fun playing holi this year!

44. Do you like your name?

#### are u kidding me...with a 14 letter long name.....nobody will!!!!!!!!!!! I love akila.....!!!!!!But i Thank God my parents didnt give me a name that was UNISEX!!!!! (hahaha hope ur reading this 1)

sorry abt the pvt joke,,,... but hell its my blog !!!!!!
45. What book/magazine are you reading?

#### gerald durrell...my family and other animals...apart from the HINDU

46. What's on your mouse pad?

THE MOUSE!!!!!!!!!DUH raised to infinity

47. What did you watch on TV last night?

##### 8 SIMPLE RULES OF DATING MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER... last episode of this season...!!:(((((

48. Favourite Smell?

#### the smell of money...currency notes;)! apart from petrol, kerosene....

49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?

Of course we all do....the very next minute!!!!!!!!!!!

50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?


##### i would have wanted to say filling up this questionnaire....but i have done lots of other tiring stuff which cant in any remote alternate world be compared to this self afflicted action of mine....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dh@v@! said...

gud one... like the questions and mostly the answers.. keep it up

Vivekanand M said...

hey
i had tagged all those on my blogroll...well u too hve done it...gud job..keep it up!!!