Monday, January 01, 2007

Restless


I begin my New Year restlessly.
My mind is working over time and nothing seems to stop it. I sift my music tracks with a worrying impatience.
Can I just run away from all thoughts and never have to face them at all.
I have been an escapist all my life. The one who has taken the safer route, not the easy one necessarily. But nevertheless.I hope my employers are not reading this but I am definitely the most indecisive person who has ever walked the earth. I cant decide on a restaurant. I cant decide on a dinner menu. I cant...
How I wish I could just shut my eyes and just escape my thoughts.Maybe transported to a land where I dont have to think of anything.
I just want to run away from reality now.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can add to that list of yours...hmm lets see --- there`s 1...hmmm 2.... 3.....4.....hehehehe..guess i can count the stars..but not on things that you cant decide.......

Akila said...

@ anon:

heheheheheheheheheh...juvenile justics deptz looking for me;)!