Wednesday, November 29, 2006











Ayubowan ppl.... Thatz me with Anish in Colombo. Flicked it from Anish's orkut Album.
Mood for the day:











Think...rather know that the original(featuring me !) looks better..will post that from India!!
Song in head :
Dum tara dum tara mast mast....dum tara dum tara jhashn jhashn!


Have fallen in love completely with Srilanka- the beaches, the people(The men esp;))! the accent, the warmth, the hospitality. Have been talking in typical sing song manner for a while now much to a lot of people's annoy!
Have loads of thoughts. Will compile them when I get back home. Tired myself out completely by posing for pictures.

My phone hasnt rung in a while now. Shows how much people back home(except for appa and amma) miss me!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feeling light!!! refreshed!! relaxed!!! having a gr8 time!!! I am Freeeee..with all the space in the world!!!!!

Akila said...

@hari:

when u see the actual pic...u will see I am just looking calm...and thaz what i was....I walked away from the friends group....put on my ipod and just lay there...watching the sun go down...the moon come out and of course ogle at all the uncles:))!

Usha said...

Srilanka is on of my favourite countries too and i never feel away from home there.
I hope that the country gets the kind of political peace that it deserves - somehow all that violence doesnt belong there.
Glad you had sucha great trip!

Akila said...

@usha:

Oh ya... reminds me so much of kerala.. but had a tuff time being a veggie there...esp when my friend wudnt stop hogging anything that swam!!!! but damn good fun!
oh ya the violence doesnt belong to that place at all..! the ppl r just so nice!