Monday, July 17, 2006

I am a male.... shoemaker/sailor!

My reviews went off well and now am off to Chennai- TAM LAND


According to http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/index.html

as in this life my past life has been quite sad and uninteresting and if not anything mundane!!!!!!!!!



Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

Of course....I do...

3 comments:

Cacophoenix said...

LOL...Guess what. I was born in south east US in 775. I was a male sailor or shoemaker and I loved changes in art music and cooking. Maybe you were the lsot twin I was looking for. Do you remember this song....Yaadon khi baaraat lekhe.....LOL...

Anonymous said...

Oh .. check mine: You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1700. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds.

Strangely I am exactly the same in the present life, except it's birds of a different kind.

DD

Akila said...

@caco the whacko....

Itz all coming back to me now(celine dion style) I have faint memories of a twin soul....aaah...my head is aching.... Letz see....if some1 punches me and u feel the pain!!!
@anon:

isnt life so mundane for U....u have been what my bro calls a loser ambi all ur life!!!and now turns out ur past life too!!!!:))
DD