Monday, June 26, 2006

Just chill.....chilll....just chill....

I am back in office. My boss is super busy today and has asked me to chill out till evening.
Went to a relatives house and fell asleep promptly. I havent done a thing in the last week but I have been working and sunday is the only day I get off. So i slept off. This is called cognitive psychology.
I am done with my share of throwing a few words which people have to google up and understand.
I am off till my boss calls me to brief me about the project.
Until then I am going to be reading blogs and "chilling out" just like my boss has asked me to.
I am also eavesdropping on all the sales people.My sales region has not had a very great month. So i guess it is going to be a lot "f***" in the air today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

regardless of sales trend f*** will always be heard...with DTS effect...F*** what a gr8 month...got the drift