Thursday, March 23, 2006

bid farewell to a magical city...and some magical times

I was sitting in my desk...listening to Josh Groban's version of Starry starry nights..... writing my strategy assignment.....

I suddenly felt a lump in my throat......tears trickled down ....dropped heavy on the mintzberg classic that i was holding........

end of some magical times here at tiss, i thought to myself....

I am running away home today with no time to even realise...it s all over.....

my tears rolled down steady.....i chose to let them.....i chose to let that feeling sink in....
i chose to drown myself in that one moment of undescribable emotion......

the people i met, the good times i shared, the not so happy times flashed past.....i felt like some movie where all this was running in slow motion in the back ground......

i felt myself sink deeper into that quirky feeling.....

I got to know myself.....spent time with myself..... here in this place.....

and here i was leaving this place which was my home for close to two years.....

I met some magical people in the course of these 2 years.....some i lost.......

and yet another cliched line of how am going to carry a piece of everything experienced these two years with me....wherever i go.....

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and grey'
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills
Sketch the trees and daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colours on the snowy linen land


GOODBYE MUMBAI....good bye tiss....


bye to all the lovely times....

1 comment:

Nirek said...

Farewell moments are tearful ones. Your words depicts the pognant mood there. Best wishes for life after TISS!